Fanning the Flames

Fanning the Flames

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Living in the Breath

I was thinking about the energy here in Hawaii and the beliefs of the people and their ancestors.  The next thing I knew these words came forth, I hope you, the reader, enjoy them.


‎    "Living in the breath, standing in the waters, the Divine presence is all around us.
It is like a cool strong breeze flowing around, beside, and through me."

When I am balanced within, even the strongest storm cannot move me from where I stand, for I am purified by my thoughts, forgiven by myself, and loved by the Beloved.  I stand on the land as if resting in the hand of the Creator, and do nothing to the land I would not do to the Beloved.  Here in this moment, I am like night and day sharing the Heavens.   In sharing my space, my breath rises and falls, like a deep breathe uttering,         “ALOHA…” 

Richard Nedervelt  08/17/2010



4 comments:

  1. Richard - welcome to Blogspot! how do I become a follower? You must add that gadget....Jan Johnsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured it out - I am now your first follower! I can't wait to see what happens as you create a fabulous 'poetry and musings' blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha, Jan.
    Thank you for the introduction to the blog spot. I'm still trying to figure it out so it may take some time to see how to connect and all. But, I am responding to my FIRST Follower. :-) So thank you in so many ways. Have a super wonderful day. Mahalo Richard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the poem. Very touching and religious.

    ReplyDelete