Fanning the Flames

Fanning the Flames

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Living in the Breath

I was thinking about the energy here in Hawaii and the beliefs of the people and their ancestors. The next thing I knew these words came forth, I hope you, the reader, enjoy them.


‎ "Living in the breath, standing in the waters, the Divine presence is all around us. It is like a cool strong breeze flowing around, beside, and through me."
When I am balanced within, even the strongest storm cannot move me from where I stand, for I am purified by my thoughts, forgiven by myself, and loved by the Beloved. I stand on this land as if resting in the hands of the Creator, and do nothing to the land I would not do to the Beloved. Here in this moment, I am like night and day sharing the Heavens. And in sharing this space, my chest rises and falls, with a deep breathe I utter....
“ALOHA…”
Richard Nedervelt 08/17/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment