Fanning the Flames

Fanning the Flames

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I AM

“I am.”

Inside me, the BIG BANG.
Expanding in every direction and returning here.
I can’t even begin to remember when and where my universe begin,
when my unconscious mind took the first forbidden bite.
The bite of that unripe belief that cast me to my knees like Gabriel
How many years, how many earthly lifetimes, how many moment
Intellectualizing all that I have seen,
All that I have been taught,
All that I have pondered until rivers opened in the valley of my eyes.
Oh, but at this moment, the unripe is disgorged from my mind
At this moment, my rivers dry and yet, naturally others flow,
around and through.
I am the river.
At this moment, I am Alpha and Omega
At this moment, I see my reflection all around me.
Like Madonna to child, I cradle myself in LOVE
I release any condition to this love
I accept it as I receive it for myself and all others
that exists or have ever existed.
Opening my eyes for the first time
Love is reborn, like a seed in a garden I will nurture it.
I will be fertile ground in which it is placed
I will be the cool waters, the falling rains, the brightness of day,
and the solace of night.
I am forgiven for what I believed
And I accept what I have always known.
I lead with my heart
And am at peace with my mind.
I am love and I share love.
I am everything and nothing
I am.

Richard Nedervelt

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Stephanie, Sage, Yoshie, Lana, and (me). The Love is on and will continue to do so. Richard Nedervelt

    ReplyDelete