Fanning the Flames

Fanning the Flames

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bits and Pieces...

Though dreamers are called jesters
By herds of grazing sheep.
Knowledge is the gift they give
To those who only sleep....



In search of the answer
I found a well of questions
that better quenched my thirst
than any single answer could have.



Without compassion
the symbol of the fish
becomes a noose.



Lady Fingers
Silent and gentle
Her unspoken love is heard
Soft, soothing, and strong.



The dark of night
Whispers of love are heard
In a crickets song.



Footprints

Though I have left footprints in the sand,
I know there is no evidence left behind.
For the sun has scorched where I have stepped
And the wind has blown over what the ocean has washed away
Now nothing remains except the memories of journeys
I can never repeat....


Richard Nedervelt
Misc Dates

No comments:

Post a Comment