Fanning the Flames

Fanning the Flames

Friday, September 3, 2010

Haiku's and Misc Thoughts

While waiting for tomorrow
The sun rose and set reflecting its light upon the moon.
And I
In search of my dreams
Slept through the day.


I am a part of water, earth, fire, air, and flesh
And therefore I am.
By trusting myself, my decisions, my actions
And each moment as it exist
I am fearless and I am happy.


Afraid of burning
One becomes charred, blackened, and left in darkness
Without every truly living.


Sonzai Sora/Blue skies
Hashi o koetaru/ crossing a river
Ii tenki nari/ It’s a lovely day.


A rock cleaves open
A spider enters within
No more boundaries.


Pearls
Stones become the grains
Feeding oysters in blue seas
Metamorphosis.


Lotus rise and bloom
In morning’s light, petals spread
Resting in darkness.


Whirlpools
Beginnings and ends
Many lives blend into one
Flowing freely round.


Love Song
Mayonaka ni-In the dark of night
Ai no sasayaki-Whispers of love can be heard
Korogi uta.-In a crickets song.


I am an acorn
Falling from empty leaves
Rising on my own.


We turn from darkness
Denying winter exists
Spring goes unnoticed.


Richard Nedervelt
Misc thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment