Fanning the Flames

Fanning the Flames

Friday, September 3, 2010

I am


I am vast. I am Mystery.
I am images that alter, like ripples in a stream.
I am the unknown in physical form.
I am mist. I am song. I am keys of ivory and ebony.
I am lyric and air.
I am sound and echoes.
I am silence in empty fields, the thunder and the lightning.
I am you in your sorrow and in the radiance of your bliss.
I am the first cry at birth and the last breath in exhalation.
I am desire. I am peace.
I am the memories of past and future,
Of lives lived and lives not yet awaken.
I am anger, envy, jealousy, and revenge,
But most of all I am forgiveness.
I am like nothing that has ever come before,
And everything that has ever existed.
I am the tears of my brothers and their wounds lain open in battle.
I am so much at once and yet nothing and everything.......
I am God manifest in flesh and Satin on his knees.
There is nothing that I am not and nothing that I can not be.
I am.....

Oct 2005
Richard Nedervelt

No comments:

Post a Comment