Fanning the Flames

Fanning the Flames

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kenji's Laws (My cat)

Ten things, my cat Kenji taught me.

Do yoga every morning, stretch before even getting out of bed.

Ask for what you want in life. Even if other may not understand you, be persistent and keep going until you’re understood and you get your answer.

If someone you love is to distracted by work, worries, studies, give them some time, but then move in, get their attention, and when their good and relaxed move on so then can get things done.

Kneading someone is much nicer then NEEDING someone, God is all we truly need to be complete. The rest of our true needs will be met in Divine time and not ours, so why stress.

Sex isn’t everything, (Well?) sometimes just cozening up to someone for closeness, a massage, a back-scratch, or in Kenji’s case a little Kneading is just perfect. He often offers the massage first knowing I will reciprocate.

If no one has time to spend with you or play, grab a toy mouse, throw it up in the air, and play with it yourself.

Listen to you six-sense or gut instinct. His sense is mostly always correct. He knows when a bath is coming or I’m going to cut his nails. Then he makes a game out of it to see if I can catch him. Often times, I give up until I can catch him off guard.

Say Hello to everyone. In my last building that I use to live in and the present one, he says, “Meow” to everyone and almost everyone meows or talks back to him. He doesn’t stop to think, “Will they like me? Will I come across strange? Will they get the wrong idea?” He just tries and if they don’t say anything and they give him a weird look, he just ignores it and relaxes a little more in his spot or continues on his stroll.

If you get bored move on to the next activity or project, don’t over think it, just react. Sometimes action is all it takes to make the good times roll.

If you got shit, bury it, don’t carry it.
Do your business and move on, don’t tote it around for others to deal with, cause believe me when I say there is more where that came from. Bury it and then run like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment