Fanning the Flames

Fanning the Flames

Monday, September 6, 2010

Oh Spirit

Inside the outer
deeply intertwined
I meander and call out
"Oh Spirit! Oh Spirit of mine!"
Inside the outer
Nothing is over looked or passed by
In the darkest corners I bring light
I find the greatest voids and call out waiting for echos and answers to return
I lift up fallen dreams setting them upright where they stand
I set a fire to old memories burning them so that they rise into this internal universe
so that they become part of all that is and will be
so that they are not alone or remembered with labels of worth
so that they are more then any given moment dictates
Inside I call forth the lost spirit
I call that child, the wife, the son, the daughter, the dead
I call out, "Oh Spirit, You are needed, you are loved, and you have a purpose."
"Oh Spirit, I call you home, I call you in, I call you back, and I reclaim you."
Inside the deepest ocean, the fiercest storm, the widest cavern, I call you and take you back to my chest, I raise my voice releasing the pains real and imagined
I make room inside for brother spirit
I make room for me to be me
I make room for inside to shine outside
I make peace and reclaim my Spirit and my Life
Inside I thank Spirit for hearing my cry and heeding my plea
Inside I breath deep outside, until all spirits and mine are one

"Oh Spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment