Fanning the Flames

Fanning the Flames

Monday, September 6, 2010

Song

Flowing forth in an abundant cascade of peace and tranquility,
That which I inhale enters and is released
From the very core that is me, my spirit is reborn,
Sounding out a concerto created for the One that is within all.
With eyes close my head slowly turns tilting ever so slightly to the right,
Floating, free falling, sailing into the universe, continuing as if inside me each breath
Is a triumphant and joyous note that is being created
to be placed into the most sacred of compositions,
and I the composer, forgetting time and place, past and future,
Here and now, I live in this moment like music.
With breath
With love that is heard as if a thousand angels have gathered
Singing for me
Singing for love
Singing for peace
I close my eyes and tilt my head ever so slightly to the left and I smile
For God is present and I am present and nothing else matters in this moment.
For there is song now that answer every questions, calms every breath
Releases every worry, and embraces me as completely
as the wind embraces the Heavens
And a melody embraces a single moment in continuous repetition,
Like water flowing in a cycle that never ends.

Richard Nedervelt
07-13-08

No comments:

Post a Comment